List of Boarding Pre-Schools
Below is a list of boarding schools that offer programs for pre-schoolers. This generally means day school, but you might be able to find boarding.
- Arkansas School for the Blind – Grades PK-12
The School for the Blind is located in Little Rock and was founded in 1859 by Reverend Haucke, a blind Baptist minister.
- Arkansas School for the Deaf – Grades PK-12
Established in 1850, the Arkansas School for the Deaf is a publicly funded school located in Little Rock, Arkansas and is accredited by AvancED.
- Ojai Valley School – Grades PK-12
The Ojai Valley School is a co-educational independent boarding school in Ojai, California, founded in 1911.
- Ribet Academy – Grades PK-12
Ribet Academy is a private co-educational boarding school located in urban Los Angeles, California. Founded in 1982.
- Santa Catalina School – Grades PK-12
The Santa Catalina School was founded in 1950 by Sister Margaret Thompson and the Dominicans.
- Stevenson School – Grades PK-12
Private School in Pebble Beach, CA
- Indian Mountain School – Grades PK-9
Indian Mountain School, founded in 1922, is located on 600 acres in Lakeville, Conn. It is a co-educational school.
- The Bolles School – Grades PK-12
Bolles is a day and boarding private college preparatory school, which also includes pre-kindergarten and middle school.
- Darlington School – Grades PK-12
Darlington School is located in Rome, Georgia in the foothills of the north Georgia mountains and has been established for over 100 years.
- Hawaii Preparatory Academy – Grades PK-12
Hawaii Preparatory Academy is an independent coeducational school for students grades K-12. This academy has two campus in the town of Waimea, Hawaii.
- Academy of the Sacred Heart – Grades PK3-12
Academy of the Sacred Heart is an independent Catholic school for girls. It teaches all grades from Pre-Kindergarten to 12th grade.
- Sandy Spring Friends School – Grades PK-12
Sandy Springs Friends School is a college preparatory school located in Montgomery County, Maryland. The School was established in 1961 and opened in September.
- Cranbrook Kingswood School – Grades PK-12
The Cranbrook Kingswood School in Michigan is a co-ed school that has three different grade levels. This schools prepares students for college.
- Minnesota State Academies – Grades PK-12
Minnesota State Academies make up of two different schools. One of the schools is for children that are blind. The other school are for children that are deaf.
- The Andrews School – Grades PK-12
The Andrews School is a co-ed day and boarding school. The campus is located on 300 acres in Willoughby, OH.
- Milton Hershey School – Grades PK-12
The Milton Hershey School was founded in 1909 by the chocolatier himself, Milton Hershey, as a way to give back to the community.
- Westtown School – Grades PK-12
Westtown School is boarding, college preparatory, and a coeducational school in Chester County, Pennsylvania. It serves students from grades PK-12.
- Wyoming Seminary – Grades PK-12, PG
Wyoming Seminary is a private and independent coeducational school for students from pre-kindergarten to high school located near Wilkes-Barre.
- Tennessee School for the Deaf – Grades PK-12
Tennessee School for the Deaf is a boarding school located in Knoxville, TN. Established in 1844, it boasts of a low student to teacher ratio.
- The King’s Academy – Grades PK-12
The King’s Academy is a private day and boarding school offering grades K4 – 12. The school is 132 years old, and it is located in rural Seymour, TN.
- St. Anne’s-Belfield School – Grades PK-12
St. Anne’s-Belfield School was founded in 1910 and is located in Charlottesville, Virginia. The institution is a private boarding school.
- Stuart Hall School – Grades PK-12
Stuart Hall School is a private co-ed day school that also offers boarding opportunities for its female students. Founded in 1843.
- Annie Wright School – Grades PK-12
Annie Wright Schools (AWS), located in Tacoma, Washington, consists of two separate private schools: the lower school (coed) and the upper school (all-girls).