Concord Academy is located in Concord, Massachusetts.

The School was founded in 1922 and has grown steadily into the fine institution that it is today. What began as an all girls boarding school has transformed itself over the years.

Concord Academy is a co-ed facility. About 40% of their student reside on campus while the other 60% are days students and commute to campus.

Students from the 9-12 grade attend small classes with an average of 12 students per class. They study the core curriculum, as well as, athletics and the performing arts.

Students have the opportunity to work with students from all over the world who attend Concord Academy. They are centered around becoming contributing members of society and leaving the world better than they found it.