The Hun School is located just a mile and a half from downtown Princeton on a forty five acre campus.
Founded by Doctor John Gale Hun in 1914, it has been accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Secondary Schools since 1963.
The student body consists of between five hundred and six hundred students with approximately one hundred and fifty boarding students.
One hundred percent of the student body is involved in at least one extracurricular activity offered at the school. With the average class size between fourteen and sixteen students, The Hun School offers an extremely low teacher to student ratio.