all-genders Boarding Schools in MICHIGAN - All School Types
- Interlochen Arts Academy Interlochen Arts Academy is one of the most prestigious boarding fine arts high schools in the country. It is located on a beautifully wooded 1200…
- The Leelanau School The Leelanau School is a coeducational, nonsectarian boarding school in Glen Arbor, Mich. that serves intelligent high school students with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia and other…
- Coed Boarding Schools (All Types) in MICHIGAN
- Cranbrook Kingswood School The Cranbrook Kingswood School in Michigan is a co-ed school that has three different grade levels. This schools prepares students for college. The school has…
- Boarding Schools for Preschoolers List of Preschooler Boarding SchoolsBelow is a list of boarding schools that offer programs for preschoolers. This generally means day school, but you might be…
- Boarding Junior High Schools List of Residential Middle SchoolsAs you use this list, it's important to keep in mind that some schools don't offer boarding for students until the…
Schools for Troubled Teens
1669 HWY KK, COUCH, MO 65690
736 US Highway 19, Meansville, GA 30256
11175 S Redwood Rd, South Jordan, UT 84095
465 Main St, Fredonia, AZ 86022
6065 Manitou Road – Nebo, KY 42441
20 Bear Foot Ln, Heron, Montana 5984
My Help is FREE, Confidential and Without Obligation
- Get the costs and availability for therapeutic programs and boarding schools for troubled teens in your area.
- Save time with our easy-to-understand breakdown of all services, amenities and fees.
- Find the therapeutic program or school that is perfect for your child and for your family's budget.
I only work with therapeutic programs. My help is without cost or obligation. Your inquiry is 100% confidential.
I just need these 4 things to begin to help you.
We value your privacy. By submitting this, you agree to be discreetly contacted by phone, email, or by text (if you approve that option above). Your information will never be used for any other purpose.